分享到           

资讯/同人分享

内容类型 同人作品
原作名称 -
转帖来源 https://www.thelocal.se/20181213/lund-professor-freed-student-from-islamic-state-warzone
以下全文摘自網址
Lund professor freed student from Islamic State war zone

A chemistry professor at Lund University dispatched a team of mercenaries into an Islamic State (also known as IS, Isis or Daesh) war zone to free one of her doctoral students and his family.
Charlotta Turner, professor in Analytical Chemistry, received a text message from her student Firas Jumaah in 2014 telling her to to assume he would not finish his thesis if he had not returned within a week.

He and his family were, he told her, hiding out in a disused bleach factory, with the sounds of gunshots from Isis warriors roaming the town reverberating around them. Jumaah, who is from Iraq, is a member of the ethno-religious group Yazidi hated by Isis.

"I had no hope then at all," Jumaah told Lund's University Magazine LUM. "I was desperate. I just wanted to tell my supervisor what was happening. I had no idea that a professor would be able to do anything for us."

Jumaah had voluntarily entered the war zone after his wife had rung him to say that Isis fighters had taken over the next-door village, killing all the men and taking the women into slavery.

"My wife was totally panicking. Everyone was shocked at how IS were behaving," he said. "I took the first plane there to be with them. What sort of life would I have if anything had happened to them there?"

But Turner was not willing to leave her student to die without trying to do something.

"What was happening was completely unacceptable," she told LUM. "I got so angry that IS was pushing itself into our world, exposing my doctoral student and his family to this, and disrupting the research."

She contacted the university's then security chief Per Gustafson.  

"It was almost as if he'd been waiting for this kind of mission," Turner said. "Per Gustafson said that we had a transport and security deal which stretched over the whole world."

Over a few days of intense activity, Gustafson hired a security company which then arranged the rescue operation.

A few days later two Landcruisers carrying four heavily-armed mercenaries roared into the area where Jumaah was hiding, and sped him away to Erbil Airport together with his wife and two small children.

"I have never felt so privileged, so VIP," Jumaah told LUM. "But at the same time I felt like a coward as I left my mother and sisters behind me."

Luckily the rest of his family survived Isis occupation, while Jumaah back in Sweden completed his PhD and now works for a pharmaceuticals company in Malmö. The family has almost finished paying the university back for the rescue operation.

"It was a unique event. As far as I know no other university has ever been involved in anything like it," Gustafson said.

教授:被抓走?我把你再抓回來!被關在戰區?我找傭兵救你!死了也要觀落陰給我交出論文!沒紙寫?再多的冥紙我都燒!雞鴨鵝血天天澆!
身為研究生瑟瑟發抖WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

【发帖际遇】:紅峽青燦 走在大街上摔了一跤,竟然发现地上躺着 12F卡币 ,赶紧捡起来!

际遇事件仅作娱乐,正式设定请见【DL故事集】

快把萌燦抱回家!
Don’t think, just do. For the heart is an organ of fire.

先献上中文版(X)WWWWWWWWWWW
新闻来源:https://baijiahao.baidu.com/s?id=1619830966049996579

瑞典教授派雇佣军杀入IS控制区 把学生抓回写论文

中华精选 百家号 12-1420:31

毕业论文是很多人心中的梦魇,大学期间为了交论文可谓费劲了心思。当一名博士生在伊拉克被困在极端组织控制区的时候,他的大学教授派出一支雇佣军展开一场千里营救,给出理由之一是教授担心影响了他们的科研项目进度。

瑞典隆德大学是世界知名学府之一,作为一个拥有300多年历史的大学,一直是瑞典的顶尖学府。这所大学的校内杂志12月13日发文称,在2014年的一天,隆德大学化学系教授夏洛塔·特纳(Charlotta Turner)接到了自己博士生Firas Jumaah发来的短信,告诉她如果自己在一周内没有回来,他可能就完成不了他的论文了。因为作为一名出生在伊拉克的雅兹迪人(一个伊拉克境内信仰基督教的民族),Firas Jumaah的家乡可能被“伊斯兰国”极端组织占领,他需要返回家乡与家人团聚。在他返回伊拉克老家不久,“伊斯兰国”极端组织占领了距离不远的雅兹迪村庄并屠杀了所有的男性,还奴役了全部的妇女。

Firas Jumaah给特纳教授发了一条信息,解释发生了什么。“我妻子完全惊慌失措。每个人都对极端组织的行为感到震惊。”他说。“我乘第一班航班去找寻家人。如果他们在那里发生了不测,我还怎么过自己的生活呢?”出乎意料的是,特纳教授决定采取行动。“那里发生的事情是完全不可接受的,”她告诉隆德大学校内杂志。“我非常生气,极端组织冲进了我们的世界,让我的博士生及其家人暴露在危险环境,并干扰了我的研究活动。”特纳联系了该大学当时的安全负责人皮尔·古斯塔夫,古斯塔夫很快聘请了一家安保公司,然后安排了救援行动。

几天后,两辆载有四名全副武装的雇佣兵的越野车咆哮进入Jumaah和家人藏匿的废弃工厂附近,成功带着他与妻子和两个小孩一起乘车六个小时前往埃尔比勒机场离开伊拉克。

Jumaah说,“我有朋友后来认为我是一名秘密特工,他们无法相信隆德大学的一位教授有能力在战区中营救一名普通的博士生。”目前Jumaah在瑞典完成了他的博士学位。他和他的家人现住在马尔默,这家人几乎已经偿还完了由隆德大学支付的救援费用。而这恐怕是今年最硬核的“导师催你交论文”了。

“在他返回伊拉克老家不久,“伊斯兰国”极端组织占领了距离不远的雅兹迪村庄并屠杀了所有的男性,还奴役了全部的妇女。”
玛德,本来看标题还是一个有点逗的新闻,这里好恐怖WWWWWWWWWWWWW
有点好奇雇佣这样一次救援要多少钱(X)
所以这真是一个可歌可泣的温馨团圆主题好莱坞大片(?),小编都是被毕业论文荼毒过所以怨念很深的吗(X)WWWWWWWWW
欢迎来到Dragicland,【总版规】请记得要看哦,还有这个也是好东西→如何回复?

以下复制自知乎答主“山羊月”的对问题“如何看待「伊拉克化学博士身陷 ISIS 占领区,导师为督促其完成论文,派雇佣兵将其救出」这一新闻?”的回答:
由于答主设置不能转载,还是到原地址去看吧:
如何看待「伊拉克化学博士身陷 ISIS 占领区,导师为督促其完成论文,派雇佣兵将其救出」这一新闻? - 山羊月的回答 - 知乎
https://www.zhihu.com/question/305708929/answer/552231714
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

排每一段话WWWWWWWWWWWW
穿过县界长长的隧道便是雪国。

熊這人也太嚴肅wwwwwwwwww
我相信大家都知道這是一個好的事wwwwwwwwww
只是生物狗自虐慣了覺得推說為了論文比較符合圈子風氣罷了wwwwwwwwww

快把萌燦抱回家!
Don’t think, just do. For the heart is an organ of fire.

回复 4# 紅峽青燦

你说的当然没错啦~
只是我感觉是反过来的~
多数人其实都知道这事儿的梗点在哪里,尤其是科研圈内人更知道~
你看,连不懂科研圈内生态的小编都不约而同地用这个来做文章标题玩梗WWWWWWWWWWWW
但反过来,虽然大家知道这是好事~
但是我觉得可能很少有人细想过这事发生得是如何难能可贵,过程中又要克服多少障碍曲折~
能够成功做到又得抱多大决心WWWWWWWWW
所以我还觉得这人总结得蛮好的WWWWWWWWWWWWWW
穿过县界长长的隧道便是雪国。

分享到